The view at the top is beautiful.Â In the few years that I’ve been riding this trail it seems like ATV’s have been pushing their way through although it is clearly marked as single-track… :/
- Length: 1.2 miles of singletrack
- Difficulty: There are a couple of steep sections and a root or two that can be tricky when wet.
Driving directions to trailhead:
Driving directions here.
- Parking: N41 52.100 W111 33.905
- Trailhead: N41 52.815 W111 32.198
- Top of the trail: N41 53.575 W111 32.124
The common loop for this trail is to go up, check out the view and the sinks, then head East until you intersect with this road the head south about .6 miles until you get to the top of Little Bear Creek Trail.Â It’s also fun to start out on Temple Fork and take the Worm Trail (ATV) over to the Turkey-Lil’ Bear loop… or, even better, start on BtC->Worm Trail->Turkey->Lil’ Bear.
Maps and trail pics: