Got to go ride some private land in an undisclosed location today. It was beautiful and had a perfect mix of all kinds of riding: stream crossings, mud, rocks, climbs, trees, etc. etc… Definitely the funnest time I’ve had on my bike so far this year!
- Nate’s looped out billings montana style flip at the top of the climb
- Griffin in the stream up to his knees
- Griffin was the only one to make it all the way to the top of the climb
- Kept raining until we were dressed and starting the bikes, then we didn’t see another drop the whole evening.
- Zac barreling through trees and over logs like he had a score to settle…
- Way more fun than I’m allowed to have.
- I’m out of shape.
Check out the photo album here:
Here’s a couple of highlight pics: